This Is What I Expect To Come
To Pass Today!
1. I expect the praises of the Lord to be in my mouth at all times.
2. I expect to walk in divine revelation, inspiration, demonstration and manifestation from the Holy Spirit.
3. I expect the prayers that Jesus prays for me to be
4. I expect the Word to be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my pathway, leading me into the plan God has for my life.
5. I expect the love of God to dwell in my heart and to be manifested through my life to everyone He brings across my path.
6. I expect my faith to work by the love of God that was shed into my heart by the Holy Ghost.
7. I expect to receive everything that I ask according to His will.
8. I expect my God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory and what I believe.
9. I expect my Father to provide me seed and then to multiply the seed He has provided for me.
10. I expect to walk b,y faith in divine health and to live my life in my Father’s divine wealth.
11. I expect the joy of the Lord to be my strength and to, rejoice my way through every affliction, test and temptation.
12. I expect goodness and mercy to follow me all the days of my life being available to minister for and to me as I dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
My Faith Confession
Father, I confess that you are Lord over my life. In
you, I live, move and have all of my beings. You
have framed me with your word, therefore, I do
not come apart, breakdown or cave in because I
am kept by your power.
I am strengthened on the inner man. My mind is
renewed and my body is preserved by the word.
I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly. I am
lead into all truth by the Holy Spirit.
The wisdom and knowledge of God dwell in me
richly. I am wiser than the world because I am a
citizen of the Kingdom of God.
Therefore, I live by Kingdom principles. I am the
righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have the
peace of God that passes all understanding, and
the joy of the Lord is my strength.
I am blessed (empowered to prosper) and my family
is blessed. All of my brothers and sisters in
Christ (the anointed and His anointing) are
blessed (empowered to prosper). We have more
to put in store not only for ourselves, but to help
I generously finance the Kingdom of God with my
first fruits, tithes, and offerings. I don’t have any
needs because I continue to always plant seeds.